Day Trader’s Aftermarket Lounge 1 July 2020, page-127

1. 7,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 728
    OK soo to help you narrow down what you could possibly enter, are you looking for short turn around or happy to be patient a bit. PGM IS valuable the market might not realise it though so might struggle this next hurdle, TMT is well on its way to becoming something special and you have by no means missed the boat. This for me is $1 same time next year, so if you are entering under 20 you will be absolutely fine. I pick low market cap, low Stock on issue stocks for this exact reason. Again if you run through what you want to achieve perhaps can point you in the best direction to achieving that. KAU is risky, for me happy to take this risk because I know what I am looking at with Mags, gravity and know how to use state specific mining databases to get all historical data etc. CWX, hard to go past this for a longer term strategy, caveat is management, they are great at deal making and buying the right tenements and good geologists, issue is communication and marketing so can keep you in the dark for long periods and don't know how to shout from the roof about these absolute stonker agreements and tebements they have. TSO, well if you want something that I fundamentally believe will be a behmuth gold play welll, very hard to argue with this one. IRGS system, big, thick sheeted veins full of mineralisation that run deep, and then the kicker is the granodiorite or the intrusive rock seems to have gold mineralisation too. More work needs to be done but I expect a very decent maiden JORC.

Anyways as I said each plays a pivotal but different role in my strategy although are all aimed over the longer term and should be fairly stable and safe. If my mrs said you have to kick two out of your portfolio tomorrow for some reason hopefully not for a handbag, then id be selling PGM and KAU as they present a little riskier that the others. If someone said if ten years time which will be your most valuable then id have to say TMT because I believe they will vertically integrate and have ticked more boxes than any of the others. If everyone of them went to plan it would be TSO because I believe they could be on 15moz around their hold area. CWX will likely have a nice 2MOz system, and whatever else they get from the base metal JVs..
    Last edited by pustayo: 01/07/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.