Wolf. I feel your pain. I knew the feeling when you see the loss...

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Wolf. I feel your pain. I knew the feeling when you see the loss as I had experienced it many times. It really hurt. I bought PDI last time and made profit. Then bought again same day and went south so sold at loss. Instead of making 1.8K profit, I only made 200. I was just greedy. Another one was MXC, Also bought at high. Then went south and sold at 1.5K at loss. I bought DEG, HSC, MOH, FOD, HT8 with all highest price. All of them bought them with FOMO. The most memorable was HT8. I averaged down 3 times and finally sold at profits. Then I traded again like 2 more times as I knew that stock and knew when to buy and sell and made 3.5K out of it for about 2 weeks hold. Since then I learned FA and TA. I am not expert but I learned. I don't FOMO and if I missed out, I wont chase. I will tell myself there will be another better chance tomorrow. There will always be tomorrow. Yesterday and today i saw on fb about mom and dad buying this stocks ( ATH and ESK) at highest price with their super, their hard earned money and got burnt. I felt so bad for them. It is not funny at all. I know they should research first before buying but ... Sometimes it made u feel better after sharing the feeling with others. Good luck. All the best.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.