yeah right on the time that flies with kids growing up. even...

1. 6,342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 380
    yeah right on the time that flies with kids growing up. even since just returning to live in Bkk I can see the changes in the young fella.. new friends, new interests and a bit of new vocab that I'm throwing a pair of training wheels on to keep it in toe. we were just in the elevator and he is telling which girls in the class like who and then whilst looking in the mirror and very chuffed with himself wearing a trendy hoodie says 'don't I look cool dad?' wasn't impressed when I asked if he was gonna blow that kid in the mirror a kiss though.

ZNO will be a monster stock. you can see a lot of it coming together at the moment and once more and more people get to realise that, it will only get bigger. lots of deals coming through and on the way with more in the to-do pipeline for the future from what I can see. i traded it from 12 up til the mid 20's but have a half decent parcel for myself from the high teens that Im keeping LT now. had not noticed the lithium stocks.. but noticing a little more noise on lithium. i have GXY on a watchlist that I take a look at every week or so, might have to take a look over those tonight.Read that copper article and liked it.. regarding China's manufacturing Ive been finding a few articles saying they have had growth and others saying it is down. a bit like the good/bad trade deal articles or whether or not trump is going to be impeached. will just have to keep an eye on the trends to really see whats happening..VMT ive been watching the action on this for about a week now, really does seem something is on the horizon.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.