There's only sometimes where I have frequently mentioned a stock...

1. 996 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55

There's only sometimes where I have frequently mentioned a stock in these forums. These include WHK when it was 7c and IXC when it was 65c where I have mentioned these so many times that I actually became moderated. These stocks, I was so confident in when I bought them due to the fundamentals, made me shout to DT's that it isn't a DT, but rather a good medium term hold. Although I am still 120% down in the red, hopefully I have learnt my lesson in DT and just hold good fundamental stocks.
    I can guarantee you that everyone who DT IXC today regretted it due to missing out on bigger profits. including the notorious, reputable DT @valvesound who looked to upramp it initially, then down-ramp to get a cheaper re-entry, but then upramp when immediately buying in, Ah well, everyone's a crook in this game.

I told everyone, IXC isn't a day trade but people laughed at me. I will continue to say, IXC isn't a DT, but rather a good medium term hold. If you want another good medium term hold, a stock where I am so confident in, I'll give it to ya. CLA. Mark my words.

p.s. made me laugh @Quantum Torus
    Last edited by Anderson101: 10/07/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.