Just had a look thru rest of the arvo. Some rambling...

1. 32,608 Posts.
    Just had a look thru rest of the arvo. Some rambling thoughts.

Not gonna try and compete with all the ramping cos sometimes I actually buy stocks cos they are getting ramped. But if punters come to the AM lounge to add to their knowledge I will throw up some ideas to look at that are just for safe trading purposes.

MSG. Getting pushed pretty hard but chart and volume is not much to write home about. $35K on Commsec all day. I reckon that is all newbies on DT altho it could be 100% Seb or Kenji. lol

Someone point out where the massive action is on today's daily below?? what.png So I'm not going crazy over MSG atm. Remember that some stocks have good SP numbers at open and close but really present very limited opps to actually buy and sell during the day. Often you can get stuck even tho glance at the figures suggest you couda bought low sold high.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2215/2215799-afd990f1414f660539c55c04ece66d60.jpg

IMC. This is similar to FBR run the other day where nothing happened on the day of anncmnt but next day punters are supposedly crazy mad to bid the stock up and buy in first couple of minutes?? Then sell down all day. This is on anncmnts that are not that significant. Yep. Having DoD etc not licence to print money. They back heaps of stocks for no result. This anncmnt was more admin than science. So just pointing out if you look at chart it's a bit lame and big buying at start and finish has to be pumpers. I will admit that $14M is a significant amount of $$$ tho. But doesn't seem to really mean that much cos big $$$s can happen anytime and next day just not matter. Anncmnt is written with intent to create impression that this is really significant FDA meeting but just read it yourself and think what it means.

All I'm saying here is just keep perspective cos some will try to whip up a frenzy that this is next microsoft. Trade any way you want but don't think you have bought into the holy grail and can't lose.

IMC daily last hour when trading. What do you see?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2215/2215802-089b9a308a2308ed95da30b191218a7d.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.