Not a lot of action today for me! Well....Sold BVS in a timely...

1. 624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6

Not a lot of action today for me! Well....

Sold BVS in a timely manner, avoiding any losses with a small profit. Freed up cash.

Bought MSB- I am crazy...way too crazy!

Loaded up WBC and WEB big time.

Now not feeling very confident holding large parcels across a few stocks overnight. I need to figure out in my review why I went ahead with my plan and did not adapt while watching the futures. Could be expensive tomorrow. Just got to trust my set ups and plan!

Highlight of the day and also a lesson for me and emerging traders:

LCL: Got in at 8.8 and out at 9.9. Nice little profit on an $10K investment. ARIGATO! very much @pustayo for the call out in the morning. You are god send, anything you touch…turns to Gold or Tungsten!

LCL was not on my watch list and not a part of the plan. So I made profit on a stock that I did not know much about, lately. I did it based on a trusted source/tip, we all need these and I take it. But I don’t recommend this as a ongoing practice…always do your own research, know your stock and stick to your plan. In this particular case the stock closed at 17! How much profit was missed-you do the math, even assuming that one would not run till the end. Now this could have gone the other way too…If you don’t know your stock, you don’t know how it will behave-when to enter and when to exit. And if markets are weird, but you know your stock and it does not run the way you thought…you exit. Exit early!

I will not do this again!

@pustayo I can confirm that trading LCL was my choice and my choice only.

Tomorrow is Friday! Looking forward to it!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.