Well I'm not great with giving multies,so I'm told, but one of...

1. 7,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    redface.pngShine? Like a couple colourful princesses at an alternate bar, we are possibly 2 of the biggest pi$$heads here.

Price action, what's happening in the market depth. Where its being reloaded buy sell, off screeners eg. when you see a offer being bought (through course of sales) before it even hits the offer line<someone is buying and Chi-X trades. Commsec is a pain but I do get to see that data.
    Well I'm not great with giving multies,so I'm told, but one of mine that moved today, was actually mentioned a few times also, starts with a T, Is Not A DT, hence no mention from me. But did notice the order book look very different a few days ago as mentioned on the stock thread, then again this morning before it took a spurt, haven't traded it once, too hard to get a decent position. Turns out @Seb93 on to it just recently always a tick, but it's one @pustayo and I have been sitting on for a while. If you want multiples @swecare you'll have to wait days if you want them from me sweetie, they'll eventually add up.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.