Day Trader’s Aftermarket Lounge 12 Aug 2020, page-6

1. 624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    It was hard work at the office but a profitable one. Despite the fact I was seeing red almost all over my watch list, I kept composure executed most of my learnings well. One of the objectives today was to reduce holding, selling at profit as much as possible. At the start of the day it looked difficult.

Summary:

NZS: Topped up from yesterday's 64 parcel at 58 and then sold at 69. High was 71 today, low was 57. So feeling very happy and proud of myself on timing and balance of taking profits, holding on pull backs, no panic selling, not being greedy
    ELS: Sold at 64 had it over from last night at 60
    MSB:
    A Loss trade tried again. Tight stop loss. Keeping a very small parcel at close to low price
    MGT: A loss trade. got in at 8, did not know much about it. So Sold it at 7.Got to remember not to do this again, stayed away from many other temptations, just gave in here. Needs more work.
    CHZ: Still holding topped up. But need to watch this one now. It is stretching risk vs. reward parameters
    BRG: Topped up
    HWK: holding, no action

Higher profit trades and lower loss trades. Overall a profitable day and I feel I earned it. While there is some luck always involved, however I felt I controlled most of what I was doing and less of hoping.

Looking forward tomorrow with
    BRG
    MSB
    HWK
    CHZ

Hoe everyone had a good one!

PS: There seems TO be a lot going in the forum...still catching up from on threads from last few days. Hope everyone stays: STRONG. SANE. SAFE.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.