Made good on TNG thanks to @@Quantum Torus's post, made a small...

1. 6,342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    Made good on TNG thanks to @@Quantum Torus's post, made a small 4 figures on OCC early morning from my holding the previous day.. back in a little before close. OCC seems to have a tendency of opening high and the action today doesn't seem like 'someone' is in too much of a hurry to buy but with almost half of the register exchanged @ 39 million again, perhaps today and the last few days has seen some accumulation. Possibility of a good break upwards tomorrow but at the same time I'm happy with a slow and steady rise.

Just noticed that INP made a bit of a climb today.. may have cut my losses too early there, MXC still accumulating around 6, bound to take off soon. Will keep watching the broker data on IVZ to see who is buying and CVN seems to have settled a little... not long now until Dorado-2 results should be seen, good results there could see a nice little run. CDX seems to be holding firm now ready for the news, less than $5k traded today, should easily see 5 if the news is positive.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.