Hi guys,Topped up a few CNB at 32. Couldn't resist, have a low...

1. 7,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Hi guys,
    Topped up a few CNB at 32. Couldn't resist, have a low average.
    Sold a few PFT too early at 66, the parcel I bought at 60 a few days ago, it went to the moon after that. Still holding the rest at 0.00. Will be topping up here at earliest opportunity after being mesmerized by the action this arvo.
    Bought back into SBW at 26 after foolishly selling a couple of weeks ago. Almost caught the lows after watching the pre open bids. I started at 32, dropped it to 29 then finally 26, got hit then it went back up before dropping briefly to 25 before going on to give me a green hold overnight at 30.
    Sold KGN for a tiny loss.
    After @zero2a$mill mentioned it I got into CST at 32. I hope he didn't sell as he got in ages ago at around the low teens I think. Holding for news now.
    I had a sell order for a few TMZ at 5.1 and just 4200 went through which is annoying because if the balance goes through tomorrow I get charged double brokerage. This happened to me last week when I sold some shares they went through in two parcels on the same day and I got charged twice for brokerage. This is with IG, Commsuc doesn't do that.
    Portfolio up near 2% so a good day overall.
    Have a good night all.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.