Day Trader’s Aftermarket Lounge 14 Sep 2020, page-35

1. 7,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    Atm about 8% in dog styles, mistakes and reminders to have a strategy from years and years ago. Covid crash I put 10% into VMT, after the first week of 'May go away' I felt comfortable enough to leave 50% in the market only because of the FED and I was happy to sell all if any US 5% consecutive correction occurred, I'm heavy in TMT a bit in AXE and a decent in AL3 Yeppers @RockstarJones, ST MT not sure what a LT time is being a DTer but they have to have solid FA or with a touch of tech, good mngt and goals. So 50% for DTing, I only have 2 or 3 at most DT's ongoing, PA turns up it can become a swing. But always have something $'s for an outta the blue, a news event or maybe a knifey. If I can keep myself in liquid stocks I'm happy to sell straight outta one to chuck it in a shinier one.
    So for today's knifey DXB with the early PA, I at one time had 20% in both a sell and buy sides waiting, because of the good volumes, but that was only after my first sell and I was willing to risk some of the profits for potential gains. Anyway sheesh that is more info than I've ever wanted to share.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.