didn't get involved today with any DT's.some points to...

1. 3,438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    didn't get involved today with any DT's.

some points to take away from today .

I been ramping WRM since late last week if you followed an easy overnight hold would of led to a 15% gain. they are close to releasing results and I'm pretty pretty sure they have hit gold.

been transparent from the start was involved in this company at .007 and involved in the consolidation and continued to hold.

TON been going on about this last fortnight . imo I think there close to advising everyone finance has been approved . finance being approved or not is the difference this share being a 5 bagger or not. SMH wrote a nice article today about the entity.

something to take out of it - closed at a 8% gain with only 28 total trades.

tipped everyone RSG this morning - nice no sweat gain of 2%. last night army agreed to terms with a new government .

going to Ghana tomorrow to present and if the chief of African council is happy all sanctions will be wiped.

also got involved with some nice parcel of PUA. last week strong buying from low of. 2.6 to 3.3 signals me intention of the reports out soon are good. helped by @Patterns chart on the weekend - next target being 12 cents

hope everyone had a good day !

time to jump on the bike now then sauna later .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.