grammer nazi is hereyou can't cram an entire idea into one...

1. 28,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    grammer nazi is here

you can't cram an entire idea into one sentence

where's the punctuation you stoner

Was talking to a work colleague today about the last two weeks of trading.
    First, we had a terrible day because everyone panic'd with the yuan dropping below 7 to the dollar, the next day I believe was a follow on, the next four days I did great
    Generally when there is an announcement that more tariff's are coming.
    The market has a red day …. but then trump announces that he is delaying phone and laptop tariff's until December (I would have thought this would be positive under the topic of tariff's)

But the market has another red day... and although the first day was said to be related to the USD/CNY exchange rate of less than 7.

The last few days have seen us well above 7 and reviewing the chart over the pas few months.
    I would say the USDCNY is actually quite high.... for me at least.
    Quite difficult to follow any logic here but have noticed a few stocks (as also mentioned by @Bowser. ,that have plenty of more flowing through them. with very little spread.
    Tends to make me think that a bit of accumulation is going on whilst a little fear is being installed into the public,

... but, holding onto some (still) good stocks and just watching what will come of the next few days..... and filling in a little time at work on HC as the days within my last few weeks seems to be taking longer and longer..

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.