Day Trader’s Aftermarket Lounge 16 Apr 2020, page-48

1. 3,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    It was very hard to not sell my DCC today, with it plunging . But I thought that Bitcoin would it's thing tonight, and it has . It looks to me to have found major support to bounce off .Looking good to me. .The danger in trading during this health and financial crisis, is to become so cautious , that we stop trusting in the signals that we are reading , and instead we follow the market maker's swings . If the market maker plunges the share price , we jump ship. If he takes the share price up , we buy . We may not usually trade this way - but we may revert back to that now . We pat ourselves on the back for being cautious (thinking that being cautious = being good) , but we are actually being anxious. That anxiety just plays into his hands. In the end we need to do our best to read the chart, and not be driven by our fear. It was a bit of a anxious day today. It was very difficult not to give into anxiety - for me at least. Tomorrow the tide will go out , and we will see if the decisions we made today hold up .
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2100/2100552-0f91036357b69db831c50d5b5eb3fa0f.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.