Alright Endless. You've come back with some solid advice after I...

1. 3,903 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360
    Alright Endless. You've come back with some solid advice after I advised you to present tounge action to my bollocks region, so hats off, you could have put me on ignore... But you tried to kill me with kindness instead.. which I respect. And my apologies for being crude.

It is obvious I made a mistake, I've lost money, but not so obvious as to why... I mean you make a good point about trading something with a good story and in this case your maybe right in terms of trading a positively geared story that wants to go higher. Say right now a PDI or perhaps a REE as examples. (With my confidence a bit rocked I'm not entirely sure)

I've picked some good stocks based on cash backing over my time. I bought and sold RMS from 13 cents, ALK from 20 cents, CHN from 8 cents- sold @ 40 cents before the run unfortunately. ERX was cash backed at one time and I made some coin there also. But now that I think about it those stocks did stay at those levels for really prolonged periods.

ALK was classic. I was banging on about that for an age and everyone was saying it's a dog, if it barks its because its a dog- that's why investors attribute zero value to it's assets. And this is why your called PovertyBoy, because your a pooch rooter PovertyBoy, and if you keep rooting pooches your wife will leave you, because it's not healthy to be a pooch rooter and you should really desist from that sort of behaviour etc etc etc.

So probably I want to trade short term. I find the process of buying and then picking up more parcels as I go works for me.. as the price catalysts begin to crystallize. DGR would be one, I jumped on way to early but topping up now as that starts to get closer to an inevitable rerate.

So back to the parcels, first parcel I generally don't pay a load of tax on because I hold it for over a year, the second parcel I am trying to decide do I keep holding for tax reasons and the third, fourth, fifth I'm in and out usually by using like an RSI and my own gut feel/sense of F/A. So its these third fourth fifth parcels that I really want tidy up on..

So advice is always appreciated.. Perhaps trying to trade both short term/ medium term/day trade all at the same time is a mistake.

Yesterday I ballsed up LCL also. Bought as a trade but have an attachment there it seems.. But on a positive note I'm holding IPT, AQD - which not many were talking about, AQX, TLM, AZY, amongst others so I'm not doing too bad..

Ah you root the odd pooch..

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.