Thanks @ttward.Good day for me, did not trade a lot, had one...

1. 6,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    Thanks @ttward.
    Good day for me, did not trade a lot, had one small loss and a couple wins so all in all green day here. Hope everyone else traded well!

RDN
    I noticed 3.1 million shares came in at 4.09:45pm to quickly snatch the low hanging fruit on RDN.
    I have traded this company successfully on a number of occasions, and was tempted to take a small parcel again today, but was not expecting that swoop in the last seconds of pre close trade.
    Of interest to me, is RDN recent buy ups of what can only be described as Gold and Copper "Elephant Country". I hadn't taken a lot of notice since i sold out recently, but had a bit of a look tonight at this ground, and it is quite something.
    This may be more for the ST threads, which i will share and give a heads up, but for sure this last minutes of trading swoop got my attention, as did this piece for a very recent announcement earlier this month...certainly worth a look with plenty of cash $1.8M, very low MC $2.8M Debt Nil,and an Enterprise Value of only $1M..Trading range recently .007 to 1.2 cents, currently .007/.008. RDN hold numerous God Copper projects but this piece below caught my eye. A neighbour was taken over by Zijin Mining Group for US 2.47 Billion. Highly prospective Gold Copper ground here .
    drifta
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1774/1774276-2b1e6b3b52203026d69d839e9dae928f.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.