Day Trader’s Aftermarket Lounge 17 Aug 2020, page-32

1. 7,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    I used the phone app while it was down. A reboot seemed to fix the issue.
    Had a good day today. No, a fantastic day. Sold 25% of my MSB at almost the top and banked 2.5k. It feels good to take some profit and know that you still have plenty left that are well up. Have done the same with PFT, although a much smaller holding showing a 455% profit so far. Still holding TMZ and AR9 at much lower prices than at current. KAU seems to be slowly drifting lower but have plenty left to fall before it gets to my average. I am loathe to sell as I do not want to be out when it rises. Just still waiting on HWK news. Took a couple of speculative punts on BPH and HYD at auction. Was spewing when HYD was mentioned this morning at 13. I looked at the chart and the buy/sell depth but like a tightwad put my bid in at 12.5, thinking just wait it will come back, do not chase haha. Topped up on CPH at almost lows and bought a few CNB after all the hype. I like the chart so just bought a small amount and can let wait and let it sit. Still using Guppy's MMA's along with support and resistance and trendlines, not bothering too much with MACD although I do keep an eye on RSI as it served me well today.
    Have a good night all.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.