Day Trader’s Aftermarket Lounge 17 Nov 2020, page-88

1. 1,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1433
    @Patterns

Sorry, it wouldn't let me reply to your post above...

I have been buying based on what I think is support and resistance ... But in many cases, although I have a signal to buy, it keeps going down

I will be completely honest with you, I have been on here for many months now, and I still do not understand your charts and probably 95% of people here don't either ... And I mean this as a compliment to you, as your charting skills are seriously advanced for any new trader... I really wish I could even understand the "basics" of your charts... It would be very advantageous in my trading ...

Even some really experienced traders here have told me "Cari, focus on the basics first - Trying to even attempt to understand those supply / demand charts is years beyond your current skills" Some have even suggested that I do not contemplate even attempting to understand them for the next 2-3 years ...All in different time frames, some with and without the green lines ... very confusing

I hope one day that my knowledge can come even within a mile of yours .. I really do (preying hands)I have copied and pasted ALL of your comments over the past few months when you try and explain it to newbies... I could almost publish a book on patterns guide to supply and demand (yet, I, myself, still don't understand)

"Entry price is probably the most important part of the trade and worth getting right."

I agree 100%, but I never seem to get it right

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.