Day Trader’s Aftermarket Lounge 17 Sep 2019, page-32

1. 3,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 881
    LNG - I did some FA on it a long time ago but it looked like a basket case then as far as the balance sheet goes, partly because the LNG prices were so depressed. On the thread someone claimed if this Vietnam contract materialises there could be 3 times as much more business in the pipeline there to follow up. For now, absolutely no hint of why the Trad. Halt is in so looks suspicious ot me. Did they make a mistake, or overstate the case in that Ann?

Thing with it is, when its trading hard, its one of the beastlier XKO stocks. - great spread and volatility. 12 -26% gains in a day not uncommon. Got a soft spot for resource stocks like this , ie SYR, NCZ, ANW, etc good fundamentals if they can just get a leg up , and the politicians dont throw a spanner in the works (fracking bans, price capping, export controls, etc) All of 'em down on their luck at present. Which reminds me.....

GRAPHITE - so is it Lithium Mark II? Another over supply story? You most likely know what SYR said recently about their view of a not so rosy graphite market, so this was interesting to read in WKT's Ann today.
    So go the large flake graphite? Either way, graphite set to be one of the most interesting compounds of the future, technology now finding all sorts of exciting uses for it. Dont lose hope.

Time for a flip thru Loads Retinal Scan (he did it all with his own eyes) - For those trading larger caps, goldies RRL, RSG, KLA, NCM all turning up from a base. MGX has been giving up some good trades too, and I expect it to go up to 90 again eventally, just multiply SP x 10 as a mirror of FMG.

@mirren @shovel40 lol gimme a break, Im not a mind reader, just type out full words, ok?
    Did you really save much time by not typing 6 letters? "ell one?" lol
    Come on.... talk to me, dont throw alphabet soup at me.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.