Like I said its my opinion, but even in that link as you can see...

1. 711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    Like I said its my opinion, but even in that link as you can see they are not necessarily picking Bitcoin but rather create their own. So where would that leave people with Bitcoin? subject to whatever exchange rate they dictate and that's if they even want Bitcoin somehow included?

In any case, the banks and governments must have something in order to stay up to date with whats happening and in case if for some crazy reason Crypto started taking off at least they have done something about it.

But its one thing to try and stay up to date, its entirely another to replace normal paper currancy with Crypto on global scale. I gave you a very small scale example and its public knowledge how it pans out, imagine you try to do this on global scale what could happen.

I dont claim that I know it, but I have looked into it since pretty much around 2010, if Bitcoin was going to be any more than just an asset class or another share to trade, it would have likely have happened already.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.