I've been meaning to get back to reading up on 'gaps'. Did a...

1. 6,342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 380
    Yeah... I almost set a falling sell to trigger at 7 incase it fell back before I got home but I didn't plan on seeing the Head Master as he is based at a second campus.. good to catch up with him though as it had been around 5 years. I probably looked pretty keen to clear out though! tongue.png
    Wow, this will get a few excited. There will be hub caps, saucers and Frisbee's being recorded in flight all across the country side! Might even get lucky with a few crop circles, which could be dust circles at the moment given the drought.
    Ha ha. Well if this one was 30 years younger and had longer hair, or hair at all I could be happy to let my MEI takings go wink.png
    I've been meaning to get back to reading up on 'gaps'. Did a quick google search and found this site below, it is not the one that I saw posted on here some time back but I imagine they all describe them basically the same. In my opinion though.. no chart formation should also play out but they do (and sometimes not), I know @Bowser. doesn't believe in them and I don't like to but the way I see it, if the majority of the market is expecting a gap to close, there is not much point in fighting it. I will add that I'm still learning and as mentioned, I really do need to read that gap theory write-up.. off to the kids soccer practice no though.

https://school.stockcharts.com/doku.php?id=chart_analysis:gaps_and_gap_analysis

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.