Day Trader’s Aftermarket Lounge 19 Aug 2020, page-29

1. 7,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Hi guys, pretty good day for me considering my goldies mostly took a hit.
    PFT have been in my P/F for quite a while. Sold 1200 shares at 72.5 to make them NOT free carried.
    I knew MSB was going to open lower and put my bid in at 5.03, feeling sure it would open higher than that but about 2 minutes before the bell that was the indicative open so I got scared and dropped it to 4.90 and just missed. I did get 1k worth later at 5.03.
    Had to sell my beloved KAU today, should have done it a few days ago. Hated to see it go but stuck to my promise to myself to obey the chart. Let it go for 32, turns out I could have got 33 but no matter it only owed me 15.5.
    I bought SHH at .007 on 11 August, just 1k worth after I saw it mentioned here. Still holding, looks like it may pay well.
    Topped up on CPH at 4.2 and 3.8 over the last two days, not sure what is going on there and why the sell off.
    The long hold at 18 on HWK looks like coming good.
    Got two parcels of CNB at average 20.3 so holding high hopes there.
    I have quite a few HWK at 18; finally coming good after a long wait.
    Bought a small amount of SBW at 18. Took a while to get them but worth the wait I believe.
    PDI continues to disappoint, should have got out at 8.7 when I had the chance as that is what it cost me.
    My other goldies continuing to drift lower, PRU and TMZ. TMZ I have quite a few and am 20% up but I achieved this by selling some higher up so I don't want to do that again.
    Not sure about others but the markets have been exceptional for me since I got my laptop back. I spent three weeks doing nothing but studying TA in particular Darryl Guppy and it seems to be paying off big time. Fingers crossed I I can keep the momentum.
    Hope everyone did well today and have a good night all.
    BTW, had a chat with my lawyer today, seems the barrister thinks I have a good chance in the Federal Court.
    Night all.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.