(right thread this time) ;) @Endless A serious trader will often...

1. 3,277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 869
    (right thread this time)
    @Endless A serious trader will often be a lone wolf. He/she knows how to get information, and forums are really not necessary. (Refer YT video - Chat with Traders - Nick Fabrio)

Also, a lot of old faces have gone to Twitter because no censorship, no moderators on power trips , and no nutjobs and ther mind games derailing chat groups. Thats why "old faces" may not post here much anymore. Did their apprenticeship on HC & Moved on. Dont assume everyone lost cash because they left.

On the current market situation, a lot of you seem daunted? If so, Demoniaco put out a good video recently ( here ) and I recommend you watch it if that is the case. He has the bounce going to ~5500 XJO. I have it going to 6000 based on some percentages I calculated from the first bounce of the 1929 crash.

This is the first crash I have been in, and I am amazed at what the volatility is doing for my trading. I dont understand the negative sentiment being posted here currently. I love it, I wish it was always like this! Making extra money on the wider than normal daily spreads on my favourite stocks (which Incidentally never get mentioned here). Hint: you do not need to trade the stocks mentoned here - find your own (you can do it)

Additionally, Went long GEAR on Tue @ 12.60, will hold duration of bounce and hedge with intraday forays into BBOZ as opportunity presents.

Finally on the COVID-19 situation, the lockdown is getting serious , I read in a company announcement in WA you cant even leave your local govt area, enforced by police. Thats pretty well akin to martial law, never seen anything like it in Australia in my life. About ANZAC day it will start getting cooler, and the virus will then be more persistent. So Id expect Australia, and other southern hemisphere countries, to endure more bad news overall in the coming months as it drags on, whereas it tapers off elsewhere in the world. Bad timing for us, and expect the XJO to revisit 4400, even 4000, 3700, or 3500.

If you dont like the lockdown , realise the world has been throught these pandemics 4 or 5 times now this century, and ***mints are starting to get serious about how to deal with it. The pandemics last about 2 years - intially they contain it in under a year, then there are small breakouts again. If we did nothing ? Well, in the Spanish flu, about 25% of the world population were infected, and of those the mortality rate was somewhere between 1 to 10%. So perhaps 6 million Australins infected , and - you do the math. Harsh response, but who wants that kid from the Sixth Sense turning up with this?

It would be smarter to enforce hygiene standards on China and places where these outbreaks originate, maybe we will see this coming now. ( Go ZNO ! )Dont forget Asian countries show appalling cruelty to animals. They need to come up to 1 st world standard and only have approved slaughter houses. We cant keep animals like bats and civets, neither should the Chinese. I dont ever buy any perishable food from China .

@togakure because GEAR is leveraged. I dont think QOZ is?
    You can also check out A200 IOZ STW to long the XJO, and VAS to long the XKO.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.