I've had a terrible couple of days ... all my own fault but...

1. 413 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I've had a terrible couple of days ... all my own fault but a couple of things have gone against me on the CommSec IRESS platform
    ... yesterday with ATH I put in a sell that took so long to processing it went into TH and then when I tried to amend, it had fallen so quickly and the amendment took so long authorising I lost a heap! (for me anyway)

Then today, having had the same delay late yesterday with a sell on ESK, I ended up holding overnight. That worked in my favour until IRESS kicked in again. At $1.35 this morning I tried to put in a sell for $1.85 but it wouldn't allow me saying too far from current SP. I've had the message before, but it's been an "are you sure" then allows it. I put in sells on other shares today and got the sure? still want to go ahead? message and then authorised for about the same number of price steps. I decided to just watch but I should have brought my target down and placed the order as it happens.

unfortunately, I took my eyes off the ball and missed the up this morning (had a client in my real job in crisis so they needed attention).

Anyone else experience the same issue? ... with IRESS, not paying clients interrupting your day.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.