Only DTs were OSX. Missed the morning rush but saw the little...

1. 1,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Only DTs were OSX. Missed the morning rush but saw the little pump at 1215. Got on a bit late but bought at 99 sold at 105, hit 110 but felt the pump had a bit more.

It's exhilarating when you get into this big intraday movers when there is still the FOMO. Terrifying as well.

Other than day felt a bit boring. TMR is on a rip but feels overbought, then I remember MC is only 23M. Sold some the other day but holding a small parcel.

Still watching NAE for a break but seems to be happy to consolidate between .6 and .7.

Saw the action at SE1, good call @bossivic he's been going on about this one, trading it for weeks I suspect and finally had his day in the sun. Like the company.

I think NOV has legs but I sold out the other day for a tidy profit (not a DT). Was hoping for a bigger pull back but doesn't seem likely.

WWI good pull back, seems to be some support at 2.1/2.2. Sold a few at 2.6 over the last couple of days but still have a chunk. All depends on news re the EA getting closer now.

Not holding MCT but expected a bit more of a push on the news this morning, but 50M MC is a bit high. RXL was sitting at 30M MC for months and they have a historical JORC of 1M oz and were hitting good gold grades. Need to look into MCT more though.

PDN, bit of an ugly chart but seems to have broken out.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.