Hey@Lambrae thanks for the message - I have been busy lately -...

1. 12,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Hey@Lambrae thanks for the message - I have been busy lately - also changing my routine - I used to stay up late a lot and study charts look at a lot of stuff - and generally engage a lot -however now I tend to get up early and look through scans and read the news check the world indexes -

I usually turn the computer off after market - less is more - the thread is reasonably good with calls of what is moving and charts - during trading hours -
    The regulars are good imo for a free open forum -

The fear and initial shock of the market crashing is less intense - it has been an interesting period though - so many cray cray runners -
    But business as usual for a lot of companies -
    I got rid of one of my worst ankle biters last week and was very pleased with that - I still think the theme of how to trade our woofers is a very good subject and we should still do more work on that - it will be very helpful to anyone who is new in the coming months -
    Gold is actually really tight here and getting close to a move - up I am thinking

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2314/2314686-35599e699623ea08531c2ddcdc7eceff.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.