My day started with a bit of a panic on ESR...I was holding 200k...

1. 413 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    My day started with a bit of a panic on ESR...

I was holding 200k shares and placed an order to sell them all on open, had a change of heart and with 2 minutes to go, amended the order to only sell 100k ... received an amendment confirmation. As I watched it zooming up I tried to place the second sell at 24c but the remaining 100k shares had not been released. For over 10minutes I could not sell and in the meantime, the price hit 25 then fell to 18 ... I phoned Commsec One less than impressed! Best they could offer was no brokerage on another trade that was about to execute and was the highest brokerage I had in the market at that time.

They did release the shares but I lost my nerve and sold when it came back to 21.5. I'm pleased I called as who knows how long it would have taken without the manual intervention. Happy with the profits, but it should have been considerably more.

Apparently "It happens sometimes that the credit of the shares back from the market takes several minutes".

Otherwise sold EM1 on open with the intention of averaging down - clean forgot to set buy to get back later in the day! Got sidetracked by my ESR debacle. May regret that tomorrow!
    Bought ESH late ON hold - anticipating news/or at least socials attention.
    Bought AD8 in the auction - buy alert sounded but not for DT.
    Traded in and out of DOU and REZ a few times for reasonable takings - thanks for the heads up on REZ

In the interim, I moved house a couple of weeks ago, so unpacked some more boxes and spent time in the sun pulling out bindis and planting lawn runners in the dead patches of lawn.

Hectic start and then a pretty cruisey day.

Stay well

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.