Hi guys and thanks @ttwardManaged to get out of all my goldies...

1. 7,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Hi guys and thanks @ttward
    Managed to get out of all my goldies on open, good thing I did as they all went on to lower lows. Small positions so the damage was limited to just 1% of my portfolio, just glad I exited as it could have been much worse. Wasn't that long ago I would have held and hoped. Have kept them on watch so hopefully will see the lows next time. Someone here mentioned the $1800 mark for support so will keep an eye out then, plus study the chart myself.
    Day traded NVX today for a small profit, but learnt a couple of things while watching the 5 min chart. I mistakenly picked 121 as the support level so got a small purchase at 121.5. It went on with it and I watched it roll over at about 127, bit slow with my order so only managed to get out at 125.
    Did not get back in but watched it all day, thats when I realised support was actually around 114 and the sell was at least 126. So really my profit should have been 9.6% rather than the 2% that it was. Will know for next time. Made 25 bucks which should have been 110. As you can see still playing with small dollars most of the time. I cannot believe these noobies who come on here and plonk 5 or 10k down on a speccie and walk away doubling their money in no time. Must have more money than sense.
    Topped up on one of my ST's, PBH at 10.19 just before closing bell. Thought it would close higher and was ready for a gap up tomorrow as the futures were slightly green but will have to wait and see. No harm done either way as my average is low.
    Just realised I picked up another 2k's worth of GO2 just before close at 4.4. That will be a nice overnighter as there will be buyers at 4.8 to 5 tomorrow if I decide to sell.
    Portfolio down just 0.34% and that included the 1% cut from the goldies so not a bad day. A lot of that was thanks to PFT which gained another 7%.
    Good luck tomorrow and have a good night all.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.