Busy with other stuff today. Had a look this morning and nothing...

1. 32,612 Posts.
    Busy with other stuff today. Had a look this morning and nothing grabbed me so headed out.

WBT. Altho this has a reasonable LT chart with some ohead left if run continues, it is breaking a few rules for traders and I would have taken the 50c asap. Chart into obought in ST, please explain said we got nothing, FA looks a bit techno-babble and an Israeli coy to boot. Really stretching it for onite hold altho no doubt Mr Market has been in a generous mood for months. I’ll watch this to see if market gone totes whacko. Lol

CZX. Got a bit of a fascination with this coy. Had a closer look at this but still can’t see the attraction? Seems that it is basically a SAAS coy that has one customer (GM dealers) and supplies some software to manage their courtesy cars?
    Don’t wanna spend too much time on it but would love to know if I am missing something? Yeh, I see they are supposed to be making some $$$$s. Chart shows substantial profit taking.

APT. Seems to be heading for near 25% of CBA market cap? A lot held by smarty instos who don’t usually take these kinda punts. I’ll remain a spectator. Haha. Got an acquaintance in the funds game who has a lot of fingers in this pie. Will not say a word about it. I’d love to know.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.