Very quick update ! i have been documenting my journey here for...

1. 802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Very quick update !

i have been documenting my journey here for a while now for no other reason than it's become a therapeutic exercise, plus my mates think i've gone bananas staring at candles all day !

after taking a recent break for roughly 2 weeks, i've slowly got back on the horse still trading no where near the amount i was pre-break, i would of been doing 4-6 trades a day back then...in the last 5-6 trading day's ive done 4 trades funny how cautious you become after losing it all !

so after losing it all (paper profit) and a further 15ish K, i happy to say i've clawed back all the losses and after some help from MKR am now wellish back in the green.

in a strange way i'm actually kinda glad i ended up going through this process and losing it all and now making it back gives me confidence that i've actually got a fighting chance at this gig. I've also got a much greater appreciation for money now as well pre-break like i mentioned i was at a point of pure detachment from reality.

the trading plan is also just about done but i'v stripped it back and keeping it quite simple and sticking with certain setup's i'm comfortable with....when trading i no longer read pre-market thread here or morning trading i usually pop in for the afternoon thread when the market is in it's boring phase when i'm usually watching the nba playoffs as-well, and just observation mode !

here's to taking the lessons learned and never looking back, i can't be bothering everyone with another lengthy sob story every-time i blow my account ahaha !

this wolf's smiling once again..for now

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2412/2412750-4e110025ec99730ab8c286c06b686e96.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.