Day Trader’s Aftermarket Lounge 25 Mar 2020, page-19

1. 3,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 881
    @Painkiller OZ market does not seem too impressed about the stimulus , even after the DOW last night had its 4th larget % gain in its entire history. The lack of confidence should tell you something.
    @SwingTrade 1929 had nothing to do with any pandemic, so health systems irrelvant.

There are strong economic similarities between today and 1929, as well as differences, you can make a case for either if you want.. Point is at both times the market was way overheated due to speculation, and people were pouring a lot of money into it, and using margin loans to do it. The 1920s post war economic boom peaked, and then it collapsed. We currently have an equity, property, and personal/corporate debt bubble which has been inflated from GFC times with Central banking meddling and stimulus money, ready for collapse also. Global warming could also create severe economic problems for us yet. This crash has been tipped from back in 2016 .Looks to me like the jig is finally up. Negative interest rate discussions show just how stupid this whole shitshow has become.

So even if coronavirus could be eradicated with a vaccine today, there are these other issues which have come to a head. Recovery? Nice if you can get it.
    ha ha @Endless Nope. India actually.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharmaceutical_industry_in_India

@shovel40 Actually I thought the market was due for a decent bounce in the short term before heading lower, and I thought this was it for a week or two. I was ready to GEAR up, but, there you go, went sour after 10 mins, and I didnt trade anything today but picked up some BBOZ at close. Call me a pessimist, but as I traded the market today (pic supplied), it seemed to me, ..........

_Z.jpg

Its more of a Vicki Pollard market really "yeah, but no, but yeah, but no....."

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.