Day Trader’s Aftermarket Lounge 25 Nov 2019, page-21

1. 2,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2429
    So lets see. How many decent runners have we had recently: NHL: MTC; KZA; and SVA. Did I miss any?

There are of course all the others that have had less remarkable gains, but gains all the same. Some traders know their stuff.

Now, I first saw NHL at 1.6, bought at 3.6 and further upwards, and have also sold some. Made a wage so far.

MTC, I saw at about 150% up, didn't recognize it as my old stock until it was over 300%. It was over 600% before I was ready to buy, but then didn't. I spent the remainder of the day getting drunk. Maybe it saved me. The bottle always does.

SVA: Well, the quick and the dead. Didn't buy........ but had a laugh anyway, even if only fake.

What is the point of these commiserations?

I think I'm going to have a smallish fund put aside for the unexpected. Throw it at anything that moves with gusto. You only need one to cover those that lose.

I think those very early years when my father took me to the race track on a Saturday morning marked me forever. I was the only kid there, so I think the horses took pity on me. Don't get me wrong. I never took to punting. I thought it was all horse shit really. My old man only ever lost. Fortunately, he had better luck with chiropterology.

But gee, I think the game is beginning to haunt me.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.