Its old potatoes really. Lower respiratory infections remained...

1. 3,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 869
    Its old potatoes really. Lower respiratory infections remained the most deadly communicable disease, causing 3.0 million deaths worldwide in 2016.
    Source

The world now runs on bullshit (fake news, etc) and hype so get used to it. I dont believe most of that crap I saw on 4 Corners - police welding up doors so sick people cant get out? Lol this is the mob that kill their own citizens with Army tanks, as if they give a rats heiny about its citizen's well being!

And if fake news is not hogging the limelight, eveyrone is busy complaining about something insignificant. Welcome to the roaring 20s..

As for this being the next big one, tbh, I wish it was, because for the last three years it has been like a spectre looking over my shoulder, a dark cloud, a skeleton rattling on my cupboard. I want to get it over and done with. This time I know what to do when the bottom comes, Im ready to make a killing.

The lord giveth, and the lord taketh away. And the guvnor of the Reserve Bank too. Fully sikh, bro.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.