there’s vaccine’s for the normal flue though there’s no vaccine...

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    there’s vaccine’s for the normal flue though there’s no vaccine for this, I think one of the major issues with Ncov is how it attaches to the cell walls, the fact you can have it for two weeks or more without symptoms and still pass it around and the death rate, so far appears to be higher than that of the flu.

I’m pretty sure they’re about to categorise this as a pandemic now, Australia has officially gone into pandemic mode today I’m pretty sure the government announced this today already. Couple this new virus with the bushfires, the already absolute decimation of markets currently, major airlines cancelling flights to asian countries, suppliers from China unable to even get stock out of the country to various businesses, chinese economy is already contracting heavily.

I would say if we’re not currently in a recession as of right now, as in today just yet to be formally acknowledged by the government all be it some news outlets are already alluding to it we’ll be in a recession in the next couple of weeks.

I liquidated all my positions today apart from one, I’d rather sit on the sidelines at the moment than watch my money burn itself

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.