Hi All,I hope everyone is having a good trading week. Something...

1. 111 Posts.
    Hi All,

I hope everyone is having a good trading week. Something I have noticed while I am analyzing the days trading is how many stocks in the ASX200/300 are looking to trade up. Sentiment appears to be quite good in the market. My trading strategy revolves around picking stocks within the ASX200 for a variety of reasons: more visible, better liquidity, better quality stocks. Not interested in the penny stocks but each to their own. Of course not easy to predict at the best of times but I tend to analyze stocks based on their volumes and price % change on the day. Looking at the action these are the stocks I like for tomorrow FLT, SGR, ANZ, HVN, LNK, SIQ.

A few others I am looking at that still need to time to confirm - DOW, AD8 so I wouldn't look at trading these at all.

Make sure you do your own research and follow your own trading strategy. I am only getting back into the trading game and dont hold any positions currently. This is just what I have looked at end of trading day and like the look of for tomorrow.
    Good luck with your trading.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.