I hope everyone did well today. Lots of knowledgeable people in...

1. 111 Posts.
    I hope everyone did well today. Lots of knowledgeable people in the after market lounge and I appreciate all the opinions on here. Still paper trading at the moment seeing as I have been out of the market for so long but looking to re-enter on Friday. I am trying to establish good habits and some discipline in my trading. The biggest thing I am suffering from is lack of patience and getting my entry points right. Still have some work to do but still did ok. Picked 6 stocks to look at for today ANZ, FLT, HVN, LNK, SGR, SIQ.

The best ones were ANZ - 8.6%, HVN - 4.32%, SIQ - 4.1%
    Average or zero move or slight move down - LNK - 0.24%, SGR - (2.25%)
    loser was my pick on FLT - (3.58%)

The only trade I did was for SIQ - bought at 6.52, sold 6.92 (I will take that any day). Pity it wasn't real money

I decided against my own better judgement and traded a position (paper again) on HLO which is outside the ASX300
    bought at 2.44, right at the end of day. Hoping that the stellar run will continue and why not. Stop loss set at 2.27

I absolutely love the after market lounge and I hope to be a regular contributor. Again its important to follow your own ideas and trading strategies. Do your own research. Will have another session of analysis before I post what I like for tomorrows trading day.
    As always I am interested to hear others opinions and see what they came up with and then forming my own opinion.

Good Trading .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.