I have done a preliminary analysis this evening as I can't fully...

1. 111 Posts.
    I have done a preliminary analysis this evening as I can't fully concentrate and need to refresh in the morning. What I have found is that the markets appear to be somewhat neutral with a fair even spread of stocks on the upside and downside.

The banks appeared to have a good day today and that looks set to continue with good price % movements and also a solid increase in volume from the previous day. Obviously need to look more into each individiual stock but that is the trend I am seeing at the moment. Trends are not that easy to reverse and no need to change that thinking. On a day when the US markets went up 500 pts one one might have thought some of that good sentiment would flow onto our market but it didn't really pan out that way, with the ASX200 neutral or slightly down.

Haven't made up my mind what to focus on because you could go in so many directions but as always I will only focus on those stocks which are in the ASX 200 and the occassional one in the ASX300. I just feel more at ease for my own risk profile to go down that route.

Stocks with good volumes and price % movements - include SGP, CBA, QBE, BSL, SIQ, MFG, PDL, IFL and SUN
    On the downside if you like to go short - SAR, NST, EVN, SLR, APT, SBM, NCM, OGC, CSL, TNE, RRL, FMG, APA, RMD, ANN, BHP

Will have another look in the morning once I go through each chart and trade from the pool above.

Just note all the above are paper trades for tomorrow with the intention of finally getting a position on Friday. Just trying keep as disciplined as possible ie (as if that is real money).

Good luck with your trades tomorrow.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.