Hi All,Just did my analysis of what I am going to potentially...

1. 111 Posts.
    Hi All,

Just did my analysis of what I am going to potentially trade tomorrow and it is slim pickings indeed. Not too much is standing out to tell you the truth.

If you are looking to going long I like the price, volume and charts on these stocks which are all within ASX 200/300 - NEA and CWP. Will have to see which way the markets are heading before even contemplating these positions. There are couple of potential longs as well but I need to see how they form over the course of the trading day, they are BKW, BIN, QBE, FMG. I am unlikely to trade this unless my other two dont work out.

On the downside again the pickings are quite slim. I saw quite a number of stocks take a decent hit to their trend line but are still within the uptrend, so they are too risky to contemplate until they form a more reliable pattern, but they are worth watching because the potential is there on the downside if they follow. I have always found downside patterns more profitable as they tend to skid down harder and faster, they are also a lot harder to find in my opinion. Anyway on the downside I like RMD and possibly JIN, although I am more inclined to trade long tomorrow depending on the market direction of course.

Have a great days trading.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.