Day Trader’s Aftermarket Lounge 28 May 2020, page-96

1. 339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I think it would have absolutely been after 2010 that we met given I was just starting out and was still working FT, was a few wasted years at the start. You were so welcoming and helpful when I was first sniffing around the HC forums. I remember Mitta well! it's great to see some of the familiar names about the place and plenty of new!

Crypto is so different all of the discussions and forums take place in private servers, ** and telegram. There is plenty of reddit etc but it's all global and not moderated all that much, the world of decentralised free speech.

I will make an effort to post a little more on weekends abt Crypto, always like spreading the word.

I also think a lot of the traders that were regulars on HC back then moved to trading crypto, purely because the moves and volatility are extremely different and who doesn't love being able to trade markets 24/7. Not nearly as Wild West as it was in the mid 2015 era either.

EWT - Elliott Wave Theory, I find it complements the Wyckoff well, and my mentor who taught me the majority of what I know and still helps when I have questions pairs the two regularly so it's what I've learnt and feels right. Unfortunately he is in the US so doesn't ever trade the ASX, but it is all interchangeable across equities, crypto, fx, just abt getting accurate and complete data feeds really.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.