Day Trader’s Aftermarket Lounge 28 Sep 2020, page-86

1. 3,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139

My Trading rules.

1. Study to improve your formulas.

2. Based on my formula, pick the bottom of the chart, on a chosen timeframe. Always look at all the timeframes before entering a trade.

3. I only need to sell at major sell signals in an uptrend - if I can’t read the chart, I can hold till then.

4. Once I have sold, never buy back in until the next major buy signal (which I have a formula for).

5. Sell at the signal for the top of the chart (based on study), or when I get to a point that I can’t read the action. Always have plenty of charts on my watchlist that I want to buy, and follow them closely so that my FOMO is with the new charts, rather than with the stock that I am in.

6. With each new chart that I look at, work out where the chart is positioned within the uptrend according to my formulas. Only buy at major buy signals, or just a little higher – that should be safe, as a significant rise should follow that signal, rather than just buying a chart that is still going higher.

7. Back yourself. Don’t sell a share that you have bought according to your signals , which is still bullish, in order to jump on a chart that someone else is pumping, particularly when it has already already moved higher, even if you believe it will still go higher . No FOMO.

8. Only buy and sell based on your indicators (formulas) and not on the opinions of others – even if they are better traders than you are. I have lost a lot of money that way in the past.

9. Never stop studying.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.