Day Trader’s Aftermarket Lounge 3 Aug 2020, page-11

1. 5,954 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Bought a new desk today and purchased the Bell Direct live streaming data so spent most of the day setting up laptops and monitors and windows and depth charts. Spent a fair bit of time watching the new depth charts to try and get used to them as have been using Bullcharts depth charts previously so might take a few days to get used to something different but they should be alright until Bullcharts hopefully fixes their problem.

Sold out and lost on TYR (only had 2000 shares so wasn't too much damage done) - as soon as I bought in it just kept going down so I must have jinxed itrolleyes.png. Bought AVA near the close because think it might start to head back up in the next few days (hopefully it goes upconfused.png) otherwise might just hold it for a bit cause the chart looks ok.

Should be able to get back into trading tomorrow now everything is set back up so hopefully tomorrow is a good day and I hope you all did well todaybiggrin.png

Oh and here is the AVA chart just because I want to try the snipping tool thing out againcool.png...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2347/2347644-6aa412c6d538bd63353879327e510a98.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.