Only that I think it's going to go up because I think the US...

1. 5,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Only that I think it's going to go up because I think the US market is still going to go down and that's why I bought back in today. Obviously we would all much rather the markets keep going up but I don't think this Corona panic has finished yet so I suppose it's best to go with the trend and overall market sentiment which is down and sell at the moment. So I guess if you have access to shorting stocks and margin loans through Leveraged Equities or somewhere similar (which I don't because I usually always try to trade long but that's pretty difficult and risky the way the market is reacting over the last week and a bit) then the next best thing is to buy something like BBUS which is a bearish shorting type stock (US equities bear hedge fund) designed to go up if the US market goes down. Might as well try and make some money somewhere instead of just leaving sit in my CMC Markets account doing nothing. Anyway hopefully it's the right decision. Will find out in the next few weeks I guess.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.