Day Trader’s Aftermarket Lounge 3 Sep 2020, page-129

1. 5,729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Sorry was watching the football and looking through scans for tomorrow.

I only ended up keeping ADV as a day trade but probably would have been safe enough to hold. The announcement of visible gold in the 1st drillhole today sounded pretty good.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2442/2442461-b2287118cd4bafb1e53a3fe3411bfa60.jpg

Would have been good to have got it on that big volume spike day on 29 June though. There was no announcement on that day so not sure why it did that? It might have been the share that Tolga Kumova bought into and lots of people followed him into it. Can't remember. Still looks pretty safe as long as the future drilling results are good it should go up more so is probably ok for a STT. See how it goes tomorrow but if it slows down and starts pulling back you might get in for 2.3c or so and hopefully it will go up some more if the results are good. I'm not holding it at the moment though cause would rather have been in it back in late June / early July for a STT but didn't buy it. Will still probably day trade it though when it looks safe enough.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2442/2442482-9a9debc81a524b752536bb57e90d0ada.jpg
    SBR is another one that looks ok too but again is waiting on results from the data from the Aeromagnetic Survey so it's risky (as most of these specs are) but once again if it's good it will go up. Once again I probably should have bought it after the 21st of August announcement if was going to keep it for a STT but didn't. Will still probably day trade that too if it looks alright in the future. Just don't buy in on the announcement of the last drill results cause they can be sell on news events for long term holders to sell at the open and it will open up and then drop down.

Anyway hopefully I won't miss the next spec that starts it run so I can get in early next time and try and follow it up from the bottom and maybe hold a bit for the short term. Another one will come along soon enoughbiggrin.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.