Day Trader’s Aftermarket Lounge 3 Sep 2020, page-88

1. 5,568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    I’ve observed your calls and listened to your comments today. First up, you deserve Some praise for some decent calls . For me , it was revealing today that you count yourself as a narcissist. It helped explain your huge confidence, your shamelessness and your happy indifference to all hostile posts. Are narcissist successful ? Sure, they work hard behind the scenes , they manipulate like crazy, are ultra competitive and want to be rewarded for being right. However, Do you want one your team?

tricky question this one. Probably not as your going to upset a lot of people . But doesn’t mean there isn’t a place for you guys in a group. Personally I find you hilarious and have become increasingly more intrigued as you happily you tread your way over posters with a kiss and never ever take a backward step.

so how do we harness you. Well I think the smart play here is to congratulate you, I for one made money on ADV today. I think if we recognise you , you may well be a great asset for the collective good. The only caveat I have is that like Icarus, you could be in danger of flaming out too early , so take your time mate , your definitely one out of the box.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.