I'm trying to move over to Commsec Iress Viewpoint from the old...

1. 519 Posts.
    I'm trying to move over to Commsec Iress Viewpoint from the old Java-based Iress Trader. I still prefer Trader's speed and amount of data which can fit legibly on the screen, but much prefer charting in Viewpoint. I've moved over to using Viewpoint on Chrome - noticeably quicker than MS Edge.
    Few questions for any users out there...
    > When I open up in the morning, I have to detach widgets so I can have them quickly accessible in different browser windows. Is there a way to have these open up automatically each morning?
    > When placing buy/sell orders via any of the widgets, an order breakout box opens and prevents you placing any other orders whilst this is open. I'm guessing people use the Order ticket widget, but you have to fill in the details each time. Can I get orders to open automatically in this Order ticket widget?
    > I can't modify the columns or display in the Portfolio widget... Is there something I'm missing?
    I guess my habit is to alt-tab between lots of different windows - this just isn't as easy with Viewpoint. Any ideas?
    Thanks

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.