Day Trader’s Aftermarket Lounge 6 July 2020, page-9

1. 5,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Good day today

Made on 3 today and was pretty lucky on all of them to be honest.

NYR got in for 50000 at the open at 30c and straight away tried to sell it cause didn't think the announcement was unbelievable cause didn't have much detail in it and it seemed to be just getting pumped at the open. CMC Markets was running slow and wouldn't update for me to sell it so I logged in on my other laptop and it let me log on quicker (was just lucky that laptop was faster and CMC let me in cause it was trading all over the place and I was in and out within literally 2 minutes). Put a sell on at 34c and it must have went up some more and ended up getting taken at 35c & 35.5c. It has on my sell confirmation that it sold 11000 at 35.5c but when you look at the NYR trade summary only 1000 shares sold at 35.5c so got no idea what happened there but I'll take it. The rest sold for 35c.

CNB for 50000 at 12c and out at 14c. Once again lucky cause saw that there weren't many for sale on 14c so put a sell on just after I bought it and waited for about an hour and a half and it took me out and never came back to 14c so was arsey with that one.

And AIS - bought 500000 on Friday at 3.6c and planned on holding it for a bit but was lucky that the announcement came out today and pushed it up. Went out at 12pm and got back at about 3:30pm and saw that it looked a bit weaker on the depth chart so put a sell on at 3.9c and it took me out so that was ok.

Now just got to try and keep making some money for the rest of the week.

Bought and holding MOH late in the day. It looks ok. Not sure if it;s a day trade though. If not will just hold it for a bit and hopefully it will go up.

Hope everyone had a good day

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.