Day Trader’s Aftermarket Lounge 7 July 2020, page-50

1. 5,798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Average day today. Only made $215 but better than nothing

Made on MOH and broke even on IMA. Didn't have the guts to try and get some quick ticks out of ESE this morning (would have worked if had of been in and out in a few minutes but decided not to take the chance on it. Announcement didn't seem that bad but it's long downtrend scared me off). It ended up turning into a complete shocker so lucky I stayed away.

Was on the phone for work around 2:30pm when AD1 went from about 5.5c to 7c really quickly and was just watching the screen thinking I missed that one.

In hindsight would have been better to have kept AIS from yesterday cause went up more today so missed out on more there. I thought it was weakening off yesterday afternoon (even though the volume yesterday was good) so sold out but got that one wrong. Anyway not going to whinge cause did ok out of it.

ADV has been a good one the last few days. Was watching it last Friday and someone line wiped the 1c. I put an order on 1c after the line wipe but it was too late and missed it. Should have bought at 1.1c but too late now. Once again hindsight. Hindsight sucks

Was looking at SYA this afternoon but didn't buy it cause wasn't 100% sure. It will probably go to 2c tomorrow now

Not holding anything at the moment. Got to go to work tomorrow but should have a chance to have a look at the open. Will probably only buy something if it has a good announcement and looks safe cause if I'm not watching it and it goes bad won't be able to sell it at work.

Thursday onwards haven't got much on so should be able to get back into it more then.

Hope everyone did well today and does well tomorrow too

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.