Day Trader’s Aftermarket Lounge 7 July 2020, page-82

1. 1,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Not day trades but made on DXN and SE1 which I bought yesterday. About a $1000 between them. Too many times I haven't taken 5 or 6 pips so am getting better at taking some off the table.

Still holding 100K of DXN, I was expecting this to fly past 3 today after smashing through 2.4 to 2.8.

Took some more profits from WWI which I've held for a couple of weeks from 1.6c. Seems to have consolidated around the 2.4c mark now so expecting this to have another push soon.

Watching NOV, took profits on this last week but held it for a few weeks all up. It's sold down a fair bit to CR price and the gap on the chart now, expecting it to consolidate around these levels before next leg up.

Missed AD1 today, but saw some of the late action and decided it was cooked so stayed away. Watching OSP but I had a horror Friday with this last week so not exactly keen.

Stayed away from ESE, as soon as I saw the volume drop off at open I felt it was people (not enough) chasing the next OSP, ESK.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.