Day Trader’s Aftermarket Lounge 9 Sep 2020, page-17

1. 624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I cant believe I held onto CNB after all the drama I created in my head...honestly on any other day I would have sold and taken the loss...especially given huge (for me) 57K parcel at .363 I am holding. Big thanks to the HC forum for helping me build resilience and pointing me to information and the TA to build confidence for a hold. While I am in red, a great win for me.

As I was cash rich today I used it to buy stocks at decent price points and look forward to reaping some profits. The CNB risk in my mind is still playing up, so most of my portfolio is now low risk i.e if i have to hold for long I would not hesitate... return obviously is not comparable to the specs or runners.

Holding: WBC, QAN, WEB, BVS, CNB

I had an opportunity to get in BRN around open at ~72, but could not bring up the courage. I know its doing well and a great for DT. However I know little about the stock and just couldn't muster up a trade. I will maintain caution till CNB is kicking and green.

Tried unsuccessfully a DT with PBH, but sold it at a tight stop loss. Good thing in hind sight.

Overall good day...but i need to start making some money....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.