Made some decent coin today still feel like i lost though, left...

1. 802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Made some decent coin today

still feel like i lost though, left so much on the table with BRN more than once ! anyone else feel like this when they win at times ? literally made more than what used to make in a week in my old job yet i'm walking around like a sob

i reckon i would rather take a small loss on days like this than leave so much on the table

then again i was "stuck" in BRN at 0.755 last night and decided not to sell at auction (very risky i know) and after what happen in the US last night i thought i was going to get spanked today big time so theres that ....again still feel like i lost lol

anyway ...if you have felt like this previously what i've noticed is after the day like this i usually follow it up with a MASSIVE loss over the next few days usually because i start to hold longer than i should because i'm always thinking back to what i could of made on a day like this and bang next thing you guys will be reading another wolfs cry

anywaysss i've lost track of what i'm trying to stay, but this is a reminder to myself now to stay extra cautious and disciplined over the next few days !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.